Keen M Clearwater CNX
The essential KEEN fit and protection lightened up to make every step a natural connection. The Clearwater CNX features a webbing upper with traditional KEEN sandal style. The bungee lace allows for customized fit. Multi-directional flex grooves on the low-profile sole enhance the natural flexibility of the foot and improve ground contact while razor siping provides advanced traction on slick surfaces. The contoured arch supports the foot.
Weight: 8.4 oz/238 g
Activities: Beach, City Streets, Paddle, Sailing
Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
Upper: Washable polyester webbing
Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
4mm midsole drop
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Metatarsal ridge for natural underfoot support
- Multi directional flex grooves for natural flexibility and improved ground contact
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Proprietary lightweight PU midsole compound for long lasting support and comfort
- Secure fit lace capture system with 2mm bungee lace
- TPU stability shank
- Washable polyester webbing upper
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
We’ve shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made us famous. It’s addition by subtraction.