Nike Men's Wildhorse 6
Bounding across rugged trails calls for special footwear that’s equal parts supple and supportive, so Nike has readied its newest off-road silhouettes: the Wildhorse 6. Geared specifically towards backcountry running excursions, the Wildhorse 6 is all about pillow-like cushioning.
Thanks to a 5/8 cut sock upper and thick mesh/sturdy synthetic materials, the Wildhorse 6 doesn’t lose any durability in its pursuit of comfort. This rough-and-tumble build is juxtaposed with a full-length React foam footbed, which itself is contained by a horseshoe-shaped piece of firm rubber in the heel. Even the lacing system is modified, with a lateral fit band increasing lockdown.
- Synthetic leather and textile upper with mesh forefoot: Enhances ventilation and combines with materials along the toe to help prevent abrasion for breathable, long-lasting wear
- Nike React foam midsole: Provides a soft, smooth responsive ride that adds a little spring to the step
- Extra cushioning at heel: Creates stability and helps keep foot on the platform
- Updated full-rubber outsole: Features abrasion resistant materials in the forefoot and heel, with sticky rubber in the middle for grip and trail-ready traction
- Anti-clog coated outsole: Helps keep the dirt out