Timberland Women's Malynn EK+ WTPF Mid Lace
Feel confident to brave the weather in waterproof winter boots made with ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic, responsible Natural Rubber and Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices.
- Waterproof Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Waterproof membrane
- ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- High rebound bio-foam footbed
- Midsole of EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning
- Responsible Natural Rubber lug outsole
- Lace-up style
- 2.25-inch (5.5cm) heel
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
Their waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. They start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; they then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dr…
- Read More
Sourced from a tannery rated Gold or Silver for environmental responsibility by the Leather Working Group, a multi-stakeholder auditing group.