Teva Womens Tirra CT
A new closed-toe sandal to the beloved Tirra family, the Tirra CT delivers the same function and versatility of its predecessors with enhanced forefoot protection. A breathable mesh upper has been combined with earth-friendly REPREVE® recycled polyester straps and a contoured EVA footbed to keep feet happy and toes protected.
- Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®.
- Earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right.
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most.
- A contoured EVA midsole gives you arch support that most sandals lack.
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain.
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction.
- Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent foot odour.
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials.
- Best for: all-day wear.