Hoka One One Men's Anacapa Mid GTX
Start off on the right foot and go where ever the trail leads. With their waterproof construction and classic oversized Hoka midsole, the Anacapa provide protection and cushioning to keep feet happy on long hikes. They're made with sustainability in mind, with recycled fabrics, PFC-free DWR treatment and certified leathers, helping to preserve our planet for future generations.
- Leather Working Group-certified nubuck leather upper is durable and supportive.
- Gore-Tex waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry.
- Collar, lining and laces are made with recycled materials.
- PU sock liner made from 50% soybean oil.
- Compression molded EVA cushions and supports underfoot.
- Late stage meta-rocker geometry supports a natural gait.
- Vibram® Mega Grip outsole grips to wet and dry surfaces.
- 5mm multi-directional lugs keep you upright in uneven terrain.